Type Button Name Here
Important COVID-19 Safety Updates
As we continue to provide essential children’s dentistry services, the safety of our patients, employees and community is our highest priority. We consistently monitor the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and employ their latest COVID-19 prevention guidelines in a joint effort to minimize the spread of the virus.
Listed below are our latest COVID-19 safety protocols. Please contact us if you have ANY questions.
- All visitors and staff will receive temperature checks upon arrival to our office
- Prior to appointment scheduling, all parents/guardians/patients must be screened for possible health and/or risk issues over the phone
- Upon arrival, visitors must complete questionnaire to further ascertain any previous parent/guardian/patient exposure risks. ANY person deemed ‘high risk’ for COVID-19 during visit will require testing at an approved test site
- For safety reasons, ONE Parent/Guardian per patient will be admitted into the facility on day of treatment
- All visitors and front office staff MUST wear masks/face coverings at all times
- All back office medical staff are provided with the latest personal protective equipment (PPE) per CDC guidelines
- All toys, IPads and books have been removed to help minimize viral spread
- Facility cleaning procedures meet (or exceed) those mandated by state, local and CDC guidelines
For greater safety, appointments are staggered to enhance current social distancing recommendations
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding during these trying times.Because we are serious about keeping you and your child safe, refusal to comply with any visitor guideline listed above will result in the cancellation of your appointment.
Wishing you continued Health and Happiness,
Dr. Lawrence R. Church and the ISC Staff.